The following books have changed my life – helping me through some of the darkest and most difficult times, and setting me on the path to create a life I love. In fact, some have been read so many times that they’re starting to fall apart.
I hope you enjoy them – and get as much wisdom and insight from them – as I have.
- You Can Heal Your Life and The Power is Within You by Louise Hay
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life by Wayne W Dyer
- The Wisdom of Florence Schovel Shinn by Florence Schovel Shinn
This series of four books was written in the 1800s, but remains as relevant today as it was back then.
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
A great guide for people at a crossroads in their life.
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
A great guide on relationships.
- The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
This book is food for the soul.
- The Unmistakable Touch of Grace by Cheryl Richardson
This gentle book is full of beautiful insights.
- In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want by Iyanla Vanzant
This amazing book is just what you need after a breakup.
- The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr David Schwartz
This book will help you develop the right way of thinking to create a bigger life.